Due to demand for our services outstripping supply, Barefoot South is offering two student places. Students will qualify to become a Barefoot South employee when training is successfully completed.
If you are interested in applying please email email@example.com by no later than 11th May 2013.
Applicants will need to meet the following criteria to qualify for interview.
· Demonstrate some practical experience of barefoot, performance horses, this could be owning a working barefoot horse, or looking after working barefoot horses
· Be able to discuss the pros and cons of barefoot management techniques
· Hold a full, clean, current UK driving license
· Have own transport
· Be capable and competent in handling horses of all sizes
· Computer literate
· Have use of a mobile phone
· Be a quick learner
· Capable of taking direction
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
· Possess strong basic maths skills
For further details or any other queries or if you are not sure if you meet the criteria, but are interested in becoming a student please contact Lucy on the above email address.
UK applicants only, all physical aspects of training to take place within one hour of any part of the M25, at Barefoot South’s discretion.