Custom Search
Shoes mask weaknesses, barefoot highlights strengths

Sunday 12 April 2009

Ooops I did it again

Normally I spend hours plotting routes, sometimes I just follow my nose. This usually means I either get very lost, go much further than I had allowed for or both. Today I didn't get lost, but we did go much further than expected. The girls felt so well, we just kept adding in extra little bits. We ended up doing nearly 16 miles, mostly on the road.

The big news is the Grey managed a) to be ridden down hill b) coped with the whole distance (ridden) c) the girls are learning each others bad habits, Madam had a go at spooking at drains and the Grey tried her hoof at napping.

On the way back we ran parallel to the steam railway - and ended up practically on top of the engine as we nearly crossed a bridge as it went under. The girls were brilliant, me rather less so.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Southern England, United Kingdom